Friday 17 July 2015

Stud Seduces Wife As Her Husband Watches Helplessly

Many men want this. Oddly, men may want it without being aware that they do. Many certainly need it even if it takes a little encouragement. Others are ready to release exclusive claim to their wife needing only that the whole matter be taken out of their hands.

Personal experience in well-written form makes powerful posts. A reader submitted this post. It is a polished but accurate account. You are always welcome to post comments, or to offer stories from similar experiences of their own.
____________
Husband Diagnoses the Cause of Sexual Tension

My wife and I camped last weekend. As I returned from a hike, I found her visiting at a neighbor's site. I was surprised that as she talked with our neighbor, her nipples protruded like marbles. Wouldn't you know it–stuffed down the leg of his sweatpants was his erection–twice the size of mine easily! It was very exciting for me to see her reaction to him! I ducked into our camper. She saw me, but he didn't. Then she actually brought him inside to check out our RV.

He was astonished to see me there. Puzzled by my easy acceptance of the situation, he left quickly. I was relieved. But I was also aching and deeply disappointed. I knew it would be simply wild to see him using what he was packing on her!

This Isn't Over Yet!

But then later, he returned.

From the window, I saw his foot turn into our site. My heart jumped. A wave of anxiety, fear and arousal washed over me. Even fully relaxed, my genitals tingled maddeningly. My breathing became instantly ragged. He strode toward our camper with easy purpose. My arousal mounted fast! I was confident I could control it, but it wasn't happening yet. Angst and arousal kept building. I became alarmed at my helplessness to stop my arousal. And it wasn't just what I saw. It was what I knew this meant was coming. That fired my arousal even more.

Look What's Happening to Hubby!

He stopped at our door. He looked at the place in our camper where he saw me, then to his lot where he and my wife spoke. I knew what he was doing; it made me erect – instantly. He was reviewing their discussion in his mind, making sure he read it right before acting. My dick made a contracting throb. Of course he was reading it right! That he came back at all proves that he definitely knew how his body affected her and how my wife responded. He knew exactly what was on her mind! He knew what had her going.
 
I knew that he was here now because he meant to finish what he started.

Why wouldn’t he!

A Stud Asserts Control

By the window, I saw the open heel of his palm ready to hit the door. It reverberated in my chest. It was not a request; it was a demand. It was a pound to my heart. Even before the second of six, rhythmic blows, my heart was pounding in reply. That isnt all. There was another, stronger throb!  Those blows were were meant to be heard and more. They were meant to necessitate a response.

They did.

Arousal Through the Roof!

My arousal skyrocketed with vengeance. I felt agonizing pleasure. I flooded with helplessness, angst and arousal. It was 100% involuntary. I was astonished that he could make this happen simply from what I saw and what I knew his return meant was about to happen. A powerful, longer and stronger throb warned me that I was in trouble.
 
His last knock on our camper door was louder and out of rhythm. It insisted on an answer. A compelling throb in my penis refused to subside. It seemed to go on for minutes!

Nature Prepares Hubby for Submission 

I was beyond exceedingly aroused. I was tipping toward the point of no-return, and a very powerful if humiliating spontaneous orgasm. It had to stop then. I knew that until my arousal subsided, I couldn't make the slightest movement or I'd blow it in my pants. I also knew that if either of them saw my erection, they'd know how incredibly this excited me, and I'd blow in my pants.
 
Finally, I knew that if I blew in my pants, my arousal would be as good as as open consent. My wife’s vow of fidelity would be history. There would be no way could I stop them from going at it!

That was when my wife called out for me to 'get the door.'

Helpless to React

Daring not even to move, I tried to call him to come inside. My voice broke. I tried again; again, the words caught in my throat. Finally, I verbalized a weak, ‘come in.’ My voice was so shaky I scarcely knew it as my own. He had to hear my raw emotion. He HAD to!

The door opened, and as he entered I shot a quick look. Up closer, he looked even larger. I knew exactly why he had my wife running hot. And there was no question in my mind or his why he was there. He was there for her. Just that quickly, there she was standing by him.

Wife's Arousal Inflamed

As soon as she saw him, she was really turned on by him. At once, her nipples jutted obscenely. There was no missing or mistaking it. It was exquisitely arousing to see her respond to him! I was in deep trouble. The throbs came closer together until the last didn't subside; it just grew stronger. I knew I was losing it. My genitals tingled wildly.

Hubby's Control Gone, Stud Gets Started

Knowing I was barely a moment from a powerful, spontaneous climax, I braced for one, final, futile attempt to master my arousal. But just his nearness to her (and her knowing what he had in his pants) made her feel very sexual. That itself was excruciatingly exciting. But there was no way to prepare for how very expertly and insistently he was about to pursue my wife!

He made his move right away. He knew exactly what he was supposed to do. He knew exactly what to say, and exactly how to talk to her. I knew that not only was this going to happen, but that it was the most natural thing in the world. I knew that this was supposed to happen. That made it unbearable. 

With that realization, my seminal fluids began moving. I knew that I had lost. All I could do was to I surrendered to the climax I rightly guessed would produce the biggest ejaculate of my life...
____________ 

Here, a stud is all over a guy’s wife. The mere size of his endowment overwhelm the husband with submissive feelings. He is paralyzed as the stud takes charge of his wife’s sexual response. He is humiliated by his inadequacy, impassioned by the shame, and enthralled by the erotic tension, power and beauty of the scene.

He watches in passive helplessness, utterly convinced that the stud’s size and his wife's response reveals Nature’s intention that he step back as the stud seduces and satisfies his wife. He is convinced that it is his destiny and proper duty to step aside and allow it. The stud’s over-sized manhood, the shock and eroticism of what he can do with it secures his submissive compliance. This husband becomes a willing partner/witness to her seduction.

Does his wife expect her husband to stop it? In fact he won’t. Does she wonder, ‘can’t he even protest?’ In fact, he can't! Her own passion smoldering, and seeing his helplessness, she embraces destiny for them both.

In minutes flat, his wife is seduced before his astonished and envying eyes as his own humiliation and arousal make him helpless to act. It can never be the same now. Moreover, but both he and his wife understand that this served her better than he ever had or could. And they also understand that this is good.

Yes.

This is very, very good.
____________

If your husband remained passive and submissive as a virile, well-endowed male made serious, sensual overtures, would you wonder that it meant? What intention of Nature might lie behind this husband's behavior?

Can you recognize this husband’s predicament? Can you appreciate that intervening would risk exposing his arousal, which would be taken as consent for his wife to sex the stud? If a stud made serious overtures toward your wife, are you sure that you wouldn't be aroused -- not even a little?

Many small men fantasize about complying as a stud takes his wife. If an under-endowed man becomes timid, passive and retiring when you as a very well-endowed man nears his attractive wife, would that encourage you to see her differently? Would it embolden you to explore her potential seduction as your sexual partner?

If you have experience [or know of a friend who has] which addresses some of the related issues, enhance this post by submitting comments!



.

2 comments: