Wednesday 23 September 2015

My husband told me to sleep with another man

Some years ago, a woman posted about her experience on the Dear Cupid forum. That resulted in a number of replies, which will not be posted here. Her experiences stand and they are what they are. Perhaps readers have some insight or similar stories to share.  Without changing meaning or details, this story has been edited for readability.
____________
My husband of two years gave me permission to have sex with other men. I did not ask
him for this. One day while we were raking the yard, he just told me. Why when we were raking the yard? Wouldn't the bedroom be a better place? Well, my husband marches to only his drum.

My husband was my first boyfriend and my first lover. I felt abandoned, unloved and told him so. His answer was that sooner or later, I would want sex with someone else. He didn't want me to feel pressured to cheat and put our relationship at risk. He said that he would rather that my need be fulfilled without guilt.

I told him I would never do it. But after thinking for six months or so what it would be like with this or that cute guy, I told my husband I wanted to have sex with a guy from the gym. He asked how I felt about it. I told him I loved him dearly but he has been the only sex partner I have had, and I would like to know what sex is like with someone else.

Arrangements were made and we met at a motel. I felt scared, but it turned out to be pretty nice. I felt a little guilty afterwards. When I got home, I told my husband about it and asked him if he still felt alright about this. He said everything was fine. Since then, I have had sex with three other men.

I feel much sexier and more confident about myself. Is this what a person is supposed to feel? I am pretty happy about this, and I don't see any difference in my husbands feelings towards me.

I want to see more men over the years. I like this. Is this the way it is for most women? Do other women feel this kind of satisfaction? Is my husband right for letting me do this? I know our lifestyle is different. But will he be harassed if someone finds out?
____________

Has your husband expressed willingness to allow you to experience pleasure from another? What might your reaction be if he did and why?

Have you wanted to share such things with your wife? If so, what happened? If not, why not? What holds you back?

No comments:

Post a Comment