Tuesday 26 May 2015

Discussing Large Endowment with a Beautiful Stranger



Today, I bought a flash drive. When I asked the cashier to retrieve the device, she waited a moment for me to lead her. When I didn’t move, she realized I hadn’t yet seen them. An extraordinarily beautiful, African-American woman, she handed me a perfect opening for discussing fascinating things. Of course I took it. Her part of the dialogue is indicated by PC [Pretty Cashier]
____________

PC: Oh – you haven’t found them yet [leading me] … well let’s see … we keep them in different places actually.

Me: You DO? ... Well I will not ask in what places you keep them …

PC: Stops in front of a display and chuckles lightly [humorous reply is always good] ... OK so we have this small one which holds only 8 gigs. Then those ones hold 16 gigs and sell for $15. And this is our biggest one. This is a 32 gig drive and it sells for $25.

I had to ask ...

Me: Do you like the big ones?

PC: Lowers her head slightly, looks straight ahead, her lips purse slightly, and the muscles around her gorgeous face tighten sightly as she suppresses the temptation to giggle.

Me: I feign being nonplused … What ……………..? I just asked if you like the big ones ...

Deliberately, I gave her a good long moment to let her hang herself with MORE reaction that she could retract or deny. Her gorgeous lips stay tightly pursed.

Me: Oh REALLY now! Is that what you're thinking? [Pretending only then to ‘figure it out’].

PC: Lips broaden into wide smile ...

Me: Well at least we both know ... what we're discussing ...

PC: Head rolls toward me slightly and wobbles a little ... well ... it's ...

Me: Let me guess– you’ve never handled that much data before ...?

PC: She looks away, but is clearly enjoying the double entendre. She looks my way.

Me: So does your boyfriend know that you think about such things?

PC: No … I don’t  ...

Me: But obviously, you've got your own opinion on these matters ...

PC: Smiling broadly, teeth showing

Me: And clearly, you've thought SOMETHING about it ...

She seems to become vulnerable and ready to share more when a coworker, another very pretty young woman, arrives. I don't know their relationship. My first priority is to avoid any potential embarrassment of my new friend. Basically, I end discussion there.

Me to coworker: She may or may not tell you about this discussion. I'll support her decision either way.

Me to PC: 'Thank you for helping me pick out the better flash drive...'

PC: 'Well that one does have more inches ...'

Isn't it curious how images and ideas work in our mind?

Me to PC: '...Inches?

PC: I mean ...

I saw a beautiful and knowing smile as the import of what she said dawned on her...

Me to PC: Let me just say that this has been a joy. Your openness to discussing this is wonderfully refreshing, and wherever you decide to go, I would affirm you in it completely...
____________

Pressed for time, I couldn’t bring the coworker into the discussion. And I had no chance to ‘test the waters’ to see how she might react. Disappointing as it was, I ended discussion there. Had circumstances been different, I would have pursued several lines of inquiry:

1] You’re wonderfully open … we just met and you obviously enjoy discussing this … yet you don’t discuss with your boyfriend. Why is that? Isn’t it a bit odd or sad … I mean, shouldn’t you be able to?

2] I think that if he truly cares for a young woman and puts her first, he will make it safe for her to share absolutely anything she wants or needs to share with him… wouldn’t you agree that is the ideal?

3] Did you know that even if not supportive, many men are at least open to their woman trying a ‘big drive?’ And that women who know why this is so can often coax/wheedle their men into agreeing to it?

4] Did you know that some men actually want this for their woman, and that absolutely nothing on the planet is as uncontrollably hot to them as his wife or girl taking another, usually well-endowed, man?

5] Many people do find these things quite fascinating. And they certainly pique your interest. Can you look in my eyes and say with total honesty that this hasn’t made you even a teeeeeny bit wet?
____________

I thanked her for her help and said that she totally convinced me which was the way to go … I took the big flash drive and left with it -- and the memory of her big smile.
____________

Would you like to have had this conversation? Have you had similar conversations? Would you like to be able to have this discussion with your wife? Or, would you like for another man or woman to have this conversation with your girlfriend or wife? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Do you have experience to go with this interest?

      Delete
  2. Not directly! I find it hot to "watch." You write so beautifuly about this dynamic. Thank you :))

    ReplyDelete