Saturday 2 May 2015

Surprising Turn and Changing Attitudes...


Yesterday, Cuckoldrix Awakening re-posted a discussion from a man who consents for his fiancé to enjoy regular sex from a younger, more virile and clearly more capable lover. That was followed by several responses posted as women. One of those was posted yesterday.

Today, the ‘cuckold-in-waiting’ is given a voice. This is followed by a response from another woman. Posting as an evangelical Christian, this second woman admits to long-standing prejudices against such behavior. But the account of this ‘cuckold-in-waiting’ began to change her attitude. This becomes more apparent in several other posts.
____________
From Cuckold-in-Waiting

'She loves her young lover’s big cock and she can’t get enough of it or him. I really can’t satisfy her sexually … so I'm really glad that he can, that she's happy and that I am also. Her happiness is the most important thing to me. I do love her unconditionally and she loves me, after all she wouldn't have said ‘yes’ when I proposed to her.'

'I only have a little cock and his cock is very impressive, I can't blame my fiancé wanting it inside her and him fucking her with it, if she ever wanted me to suck it and have him cum in my mouth and he was ok with that then I would do that for her if it made her happy, I'll do anything to make her happy.'

'I want her pregnant with his baby or babies … I really can’t wait for him to impregnate her. Hopefully she will be showing on our wedding day. I want us to make our vows with her young lover beside me as my best man. I want him to know that it is his child she is carrying. I really will do anything for her and I will try to be the best husband I can and I will be good to her. She is gorgeous and an amazing woman. She is so very, very sexy and I'm very fortunate she is going to be my wife. I'm truly and so much in love with her and its wonderful for me.'
____________
From Evangelical Gal:

'I am unbelievably surprised, but I actually find incredible beauty and lovingness in the way you write about your fiancés pregnancy and the wedding. I’m surprised as I am a church-going wife and mother of three children. For obvious reasons, I always frowned on adultery. But you are clearly in love with this girl! Clearly, you want ONLY what is best for her and ONLY what she wants. Clearly, you are eliminating your own interests from any consideration. All this is just amazing.'

'I suppose I could say you’re doing what's best for the younger man also. I mean, I'm no prude or cloistered wife. I've heard of open and polyandrous relationships. I've heard of the idea of cuckolding. But you are FAR beyond ALL that in that your only desire is for your fiancés happiness.'

'Reading your writing, I actually feel the heat, the sexuality – and the love – of a girl walking down the aisle toward one man while carrying in her belly the child of another. I feel it as if it were me … knowing that the man I'm about to marry not only allows me to experience love with another man, to be impregnated by him, and to continue that throughout our marriage; I understand that he actually wanted and planned this to happen! I feel it as if he actually arranged for me to be sexed over and over again by this very powerful, sexually satisfying man with the intent that he would make me pregnant!'

'And he did another thing: he actually scheduled our wedding to maximize the exposure of my sexuality and my love for the other YOUNGER man… Christ.....the whole thing just makes me weak. And wet.'

'Your fiancé is a very, very, very lucky girl. I wish you both well.'

2 comments: