Monday 11 May 2015

Penis Size Matters ...

No, women don't all agree. And some people, including women, take this unkindly. Author of today's post, Ashley Levine discovered this. She acknowledges this in a telling observation from her discussion with other women.
____________
by Ashley Levine
'I need a big penis to feel sexually satisfied. There, I wrote it. Size matters a great deal to me.'
At first I thought that size matters because I liked seeing a big penis. I would have visions of skyscrapers and baseball bats, and think to myself, wow, that’s a really big penis. I wonder how it’ll feel inside me.
And then I even debated over the theory that size matters because I have evolved as a woman to want a big penis because it comes with the belief that the owner of such a huge phallus will be able to impregnate me more easily than peewee.

But then it dawned on me: Size matters because I like big penises. They just feel amazing pressing against my vaginal walls. I never have to worry about not feeling it in certain positions or consistently having to tell this man that his penis is “not too small. No really, honey. It’s just right.”

Telling people why size matters

Whenever the penis topic arises with my girl friends, I am always met with mixed reactions. Some women think I am a big whore and sleep around considering size matters so much to me and I want such a big penis.

And the guys, oh man, the guys think that my vagina must be the size of a subway tunnel considering my penis preferences include the adjectives “big” and “thick.”

Having the size matters talk

But I’m not a whore and my vagina doesn’t rival the Grand Canyon. I’m just a girl who prefers big penises. My MO doesn’t include sleeping with a guy, discovering he has a toothpick for a penis and then bolting midway through faking an orgasm.

What I do is, after a few dates (before we’ve had sex), I bring up the topic of sex with my potential partner. After a mild conversation about what our preferences are, I casually ask how big he is. And in case you’re wondering, yes, they often overestimate. So I guess size matters to men as well.

But I do have a way of getting the truth out of him. I make it clear that size matters a great deal to me and I enjoy a big penis, and I go into detail about the length and girth preferred.

Usually, if a guy doesn’t meet the criteria, he becomes defensive (sometimes angry) and feigns losing interest in me. Others become shy and withdrawn. But the ones who meet the description I provide, lean back, open their legs and ask me if I’d like another drink.

Big penis problems

Of course, big penises aren’t always fists full of fun; they come with their own issues and drawbacks.

To begin with, a big penis is hard to swallow — literally. I’ve had to master the art of simultaneous masturbation and fellatio because I’m a gagger. By the time I’m four inches in, I’m already blocking my airways and he’s wondering when I’m going to take it all down.

As well, in certain sexual positions and during certain times of the month, a big penis sometimes hits my cervix and forces me to stop mid-sex and tend to my soreness.

Small penis experience

But the pros far outweigh the cons because I’ve tried a small penis and I knew from the moment I saw it how much size matters to me. This average-sized phallus wasn’t going to remain on my “to-do” list.

My first sexual experience was with a guy who was about 5” solid and, even though it was my first time, it didn’t hurt the way my friends were saying it would and I didn’t enjoy the experience at all.

But when I met Tony, that’s when I knew what I was lacking in my first relationship. Of course, I didn’t leave my first simply because he had a small penis, but it was part of the grand list of “things I can’t stand about you.”

Tony had it all: brains, beauty, and was hung like a horse. During our first sexual encounter, I had such a powerful orgasm that I cried. Life was coming up orgasms.
When I asked my friends about their penis preferences, they didn’t have much to say… at first. But after I described my experiences to them so openly, many of them began to come out of their shell and revealed their secret desires to go back to the big stuff. So, more often than not, size matters to most women.

Penis size matters

There are certain things that are deal breakers in relationships; if he cheats, steals from me, lies, or has a small penis, it’s not going to last. There’s nothing wrong with a small penis, per se, but sex is a very important part of my relationships and I don’t want to live unhappily. Life is way too short for that.

So finally, what is big? I’d say about 8″ long and 6″ in girth. I like my men solid and strong.
____________

It seems that when one woman becomes honest, others are empowered to speak. If such things truly matter to women, why not have the honesty to acknowledge it?

3 comments:

  1. As a middle-aged man with a average penis, I commend you. My security in what I have and who I am allows me to appreciate your wants for bigger. I put myself in your shoes. If I were a woman, I would want big and thick too. All of my female friends say nothing compares!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this, Andrian. Even if intrigued [or unsettled?] by this, many men lack the maturity to be so forthcoming, especially with women. Admitting a woman needs more is a man’s first step toward improving skills, using fantasy role play, toys, etc. to give her more and make the experience better for her. Thank you for allowing your friends to be honest. Feel free to submit any conversational details. Regards!

      Delete