Sunday 31 May 2015

Wet Panties

Rougedmount's artistry requires no justification. Read it and enjoy!
____________

Soft white creamy full thighs draw your eye
The contrast of black panties inciting your arousal
You want to bite them, kiss them, lick them
You want to squeeze them and raise gooseflesh
Hands aching to touch the fullness of my body
With a heavy masculine hand and gentle touch
You can barely see my secret female flesh
The softened seam and fullness of lips
Through the gauzy not quite sheer fabric
Can you imagine what my sex feels like?
Through the inconvenient silk over my sweetness
The full press of your palm, your fingers
And finally your mouth as you press lips there
You can feel the heat burn through the barrier
You can see the wetness start to seep through
Deep drawn breath draws my lascivious scent
Your lungs and mind bursting with my aroma
Imagine hooking the smooth elastic band
With the tip of your finger to expose me
Your carnal mood makes your cock jump
As the tingling engorgement swells your flesh
Decisions to tear the panties off completely
Discard them carelessly and take your bounty
Or to tease yourself by slowly peeling them
Down my thighs to tangle around ankles
Your imagination runs rampant with possibilities
Will I arch toward your mouth and hands?
Will I passively comply with your wanted attention?
Can you illicit my delighted sighs or make me beg?
Will you hear my guttural sensual commands
As I verbally direct you to service my needs?
If I denied you the access you desperately wanted
Behind the shimmering veil of my wet panties
How long would it take you to actually remove them?

No comments:

Post a Comment