Friday 1 May 2015

Hot for Ryan...



An internet forum tells of a husband-to-be who believes that he is not able to satisfy his fiancé. He explains that his fiancé regularly enjoys sex with another man. 

This other man's penis is much larger than his own. He is a better lover and he gives her much better sex.


This husband-to-be is very excited sexually that his fiancé wears his engagement ring, while another man regularly wears her out and leaves her sated with pleasure that he could never give her. He wants this arrangement to continue even after their marriage. And he wants to include this other man in their marriage ceremony.

A number of posters responded positively to this. So apparently, it struck a nerve. Among those were several posters reporting as women. Some of those responses will be the basis of the next several posts. Grammar has been adjusted for readability, but care has been taken to preserve the meaning of the text as it was posted.
____________

'Somehow, I wish you could talk to my husband and convince him to let me have Ryan. Ryan works for him, and we are hot for each other. We want each other so bad! He is several years younger than me. He is even younger than my husband's son by his third marriage. When we’re together, we flirt. We have played ‘kissy-face’ and ‘rub-rub’ when nobody at the office was there to see us. I wish my husband thought like you do! Then Ryan and I could really go at it seriously!'

'I have even thought about eventually having Ryan's baby. I've thought about how hot it would be to fling with him for a while, then have a real affair, and then have him make me pregnant. But I don't know if I could start that. I think my husband would see how hot Ryan gets me whenever we’re together. I'm just afraid that if I let it start, I wouldn’t be able to control myself with Ryan. I’d end up mounting him every time we were together.'

'Still, my husband knows that I play with other men; but he doesn't know when or with whom. And I don't tell him because he doesn't want to know. He wants it private to cause him no embarrassment in the business world, or at church, or among friends.'

'So far I've been very good at that. If I did something and my husband knew, I might be in trouble. But reading these posts and seeing how lucky your girl is – that makes me think seriously about Ryan and how delicious he is [and a few others also]. If Ryan really made a serious move on me, I doubt I could resist, especially since I think Ryan has (oh my!) ................a gigantic cock, like her boyfriend. LUCKY!!!!!!!! So what you’re doing makes me want to be like your girl!'
____________

No comments:

Post a Comment